Milwaukee 48-89-4407 5/32" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
The 48-89-4407 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-4407 5/32" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
- Milwaukee's Shockwave design allows the bit to absorb torque and resist breakage
- Heat treated steel and Thunderbolt web design offer extended durability and professional grade performance
- Thunderbolt web design offers efficient chip removal and reduces bit wobble, producing clean and accurate holes every time
- 135 degree split point starts the hole on contact and reduces bit walk
- Perfect for both high torque impact applications, but also great for every day drilling tasks
- Great for working on curved and angled surfaces
The Milwaukee 48-89-4407 5/32" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit is truly a "Jack of All Trades" bit. It's tough enough for heavy duty impact work and accurate enough for precision light duty work. The Shockwave design allows the bit to flex and torque under load, rather than breaking, greatly extending bit life, and Milwaukee's proprietary heat treatment process gives this bit exceptional lateral strength as well. The thunderbolt web design and tapered flutes offer highly effective chip removal and help eliminate bit wobble, so your holes will be clean and accurate every time. No matter what type of drilling job you're tasked with, the Milwaukee 48-89-4407 5/32" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit is sure to perform up to the high standards that Milwaukee is legendary for.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-89-4407
- MPN: 48-89-4407
- Type: Drill Bit
- UPC: 045242195091
- Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Shank Size: 1/4"
- Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Coating: Black Oxide
- Length: 2.72
- Size: 5/32"
- Decimal Equivalent: 0.1563
- Application: Metal|Plastic|Wood
- Package Qty.: 1