Milwaukee 48-89-4409 3/16" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
The 48-89-4409 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-4409 3/16" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
- Milwaukee's Shockwave design allows the bit to absorb torque and resist breakage
- Heat treated steel and Thunderbolt web design offer extended durability and professional grade performance
- Thunderbolt web design offers efficient chip removal and reduces bit wobble, producing clean and accurate holes every time
- 135 degree split point starts the hole on contact and reduces bit walk
- Perfect for both high torque impact applications, but also great for every day drilling tasks
- Great for working on curved and angled surfaces
Your cordless drill is only as good as the bits you put into it, and a low quality bit can spoil a job and make an otherwise easy job extremely difficult. Milwaukee's 48-89-4409 3/16" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit is one of the finest we've seen in a long time. It's manufactured using Milwaukee's proprietary heat treatment process that results in steel that is incredibly strong, lasting up to 10x longer than competing bits. They've incorporated a Thunderbolt web designs that increases the flow of chip material and keeps the bit cooler during the drilling operation. The tapered flute design eliminates bit wobble and produces true sized holes of the highest accuracy.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-89-4409
- MPN: 48-89-4409
- Type: Drill Bit
- UPC: 045242195114
- Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Shank Size: 1/4"
- Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Coating: Black Oxide
- Length: 2.80
- Size: 3/16"
- Decimal Equivalent: 0.1875
- Application: Metal|Plastic|Wood
- Package Qty.: 1