Milwaukee 48-89-4411 7/32" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
The 48-89-4411 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-4411 7/32" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
- Milwaukee's Shockwave design allows the bit to absorb torque and resist breakage
- Heat treated steel and Thunderbolt web design offer extended durability and professional grade performance
- Thunderbolt web design offers efficient chip removal and reduces bit wobble, producing clean and accurate holes every time
- 135 degree split point starts the hole on contact and reduces bit walk
- Perfect for both high torque impact applications, but also great for every day drilling tasks
- Great for working on curved and angled surfaces
Milwaukee Shockwave power tool accessories feature a revolutionary design that allows them to work under high torque situations without breaking or chipping. The Milwaukee 48-89-4411 7/32" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit features a 135 degree split point tip that starts the hole on contact without bit walk or slipping, and it's Thunderbolt flute design ejects chips more efficiently. The bit is manufactured using a proprietary heat treatment process that results in harder and more durable steel, and it will outlast other bits by up to 10x. Why spend less money on a bit that will break the 2nd or 3rd time you use it? The Milwaukee 48-89-4411 7/32" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit is a bargain priced bit that will outlast and outperform the other so called "Bargain" bits with ease.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-89-4411
- MPN: 48-89-4411
- Type: Drill Bit
- UPC: 045242195121
- Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Shank Size: 1/4"
- Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Coating: Black Oxide
- Length: 2.90
- Size: 7/32"
- Decimal Equivalent: 0.2188
- Application: Metal|Plastic|Wood
- Package Qty.: 1