Milwaukee 48-89-4413 1/4" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
The 48-89-4413 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-4413 1/4" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
- Milwaukee's Shockwave design allows the bit to absorb torque and resist breakage
- Heat treated steel and Thunderbolt web design offer extended durability and professional grade performance
- Thunderbolt web design offers efficient chip removal and reduces bit wobble, producing clean and accurate holes every time
- 135 degree split point starts the hole on contact and reduces bit walk
- Perfect for both high torque impact applications, but also great for every day drilling tasks
- Great for working on curved and angled surfaces
The Milwaukee 48-89-4413 1/4" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit is engineered from the ground up to be one of the most durable and accurate bits on the market today. The proprietary steel compound is heat treated for precise hardness and will offer up to 10x the life span of standard bits. The Shockwave name means heavy duty, and the Thunderbolt web design of the 48-89-4405 offers the added strength and rigidity needed to attack the toughest drilling tasks. The precision ground 135 degree split point starts your hole on contact, so there's no more struggling with a walking bit; a great feature when drilling holes into curved or uneven surfaces. The Milwaukee 48-89-4413 1/4" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit is perfect for both professionals and home users of all kinds.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-89-4413
- MPN: 48-89-4413
- Type: Drill Bit
- UPC: 045242195138
- Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Shank Size: 1/4"
- Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Coating: Black Oxide
- Length: 3.00
- Size: 1/4"
- Decimal Equivalent: 0.25
- Application: Metal|Plastic|Wood
- Package Qty.: 1