Milwaukee 49-16-2610 1-1/4" M18 ProPEX Expansion Head
The 49-16-2610 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 49-16-2610 1x 1-1/4" M18 ProPEX Expansion Head
- 1x Storage Case
- Expansion head for your Milwaukee M18 or Uponor expansion tool
- Chrome plated steel wings are weather and corrosion resistant
- Durable black oxide base is color coded for easy size identification
- Auto-rotate feature provides accurate expansions up to 4 times faster than hand tools
- Will not fit the M12 ProPEX expansion tools
Pre-Order Today! Shipping on November 1st, 2010
PEX tubing is fast becoming code in many locations, and plumbers and HVAC workers everywhere swear by its advantages over other tubing options. The Milwaukee 49-16-2610 M18 1-1/4" ProPEX Expansion Head is designed to allow you to easily work with and connect PEX tubing quickly and accurately. Hand expansion tools can be clumsy to use, especially in tight spaces. The 49-16-2610 can work in tight spots easily and can expand your tubing up to four times faster than a hand tool. It's designed to be durable and tough enough to stand up to repeated daily use, and the chrome plated steel segments are weather and corrosion resistant, further increasing durability. (Note: This head will not fit the M12 PROPex Expansion tools.)
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 49-16-2610
- MPN: 49-16-2610
- UPC: 045242219377
- Type: Expansion Head
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/4"
- Shank Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Package Qty.: 1
Leave it to Milwaukee to fill a need for a specialty tool that can save tradesmen countless hours of time and frustration. We've already seen them release tubing cutters, pvc cutters and a wide array of testing and measuring tools for the electrical trade. With their new line of PROPex expansion tools, they once again offer plumbing and HVAC workers a more efficient solution than traditional hand tools.