Milwaukee 49-56-0315 6-7/8" Recessed Light Hole Saw 49-56-0315
The 49-56-0315 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 49-56-0315 6-7/8" Recessed Light Hole Saw
- 1x High-Speed Steel Pilot Bit
- Continual rim for clean cuts
- Carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Solid, welded construction delivers accurately sized holes
- Open back for easy plug removal
- Use to install 6" recessed light fixtures requiring a 6-7/8" hole
- 1" depth of cut
- Ideal for cutting through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, wood and stucco with mesh
- Use this hole saw with drills rated at 600 RPM or less
Using a tungsten-carbide grit edge, recessed light hole saws cut through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, ceiling tile and stucco with wire mesh. All hole sizes are available for standard recessed lights, 4-3/8" through 6-7/8". Recessed light hole saws have a cutting depth of 1-3/4". Select arbor with a 5/8-18 thread.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor. See below orfollow this link to view your options
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 49-56-0315
- MPN: 49-56-0315
- UPC: 045242195206
- Type: Recessed Light Hole Saw
- Diameter: 6-7/8"
- Depth of Cut: 1-3/4"
- Cutting Surface: Carbide Grit
- Recommended RPM: 600
- Package Qty.: 1