Milwaukee 8960-20 8 Gallon Dust Extractor HEPA
The 8960-20 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 8960-20 8 Gallon Dust Extractor
- 1x Milwaukee 49-90-1952 HEPA Filter
- 1x Milwaukee 49-90-1955 Fleece Dust Bag
- 1x Milwaukee 49-90-1959 Hose Clip Adapter
- 1x Milwaukee 49-90-1960 Dust Extractor Adapter
- 1x Milwaukee 49-90-1958 Hose Sleeve
- 1x Milwaukee 49-90-1953 Main Filter
- 1x MIlwaukee 49-90-1954 Plastic Dust Bags
- 1x Milwaukee 49-90-1957 Power Tool Adapter
- 1x Anti-Static Hose
- OSHA-compliant solution for the regulation on respirable crystalline silica dust (29 CFR 1926.1153).
- An automatic filter cleaning mechanism helps maintain consistent airflow in tough dust-producing applications
- Powerful motor delivers 148 CFM and 92" of water lift
- Unique two step filtration system includes a HEPA filter, which captures 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 microns or greater
- On-board tool activated plug allows users to start and stop the vacuum with a power tool
- Quiet operation: 69dB
- Suction control dial for performance control
- 13 Foot Anti-Static Hose
The Milwaukee 8960-20 8-Gallon Dust Extractor provides users with an OSHA-compliant solution for the regulation on respirable crystalline silica dust (29 CFR 1926.1153). An automatic filter cleaning mechanism helps maintain consistent airflow and suction at 148 CFM in tough dust-producing applications. The extractor's unique two step filtration system includes a 99.97% efficient HEPA filter as the final step, leading to cleaner air and a safer work environment. For added convenience, an on-board tool activated plug allows users to start and stop the vacuum with a power tool to increase productivity. The adapters included are compatible with all Milwaukee dust extraction accessories.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 8960
- MPN: 8960-20
- UPC: 45242020812
- Type: Dust Extractor
- Suction: 148 CFM
- Power Source: Cordless
- Height: 22.2"
- Width: 15.2"
- Weight: 32.0 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
I purchased this vacuum on a recommendation from a friend in the trades, that was good enough for me. My old shop vacuum should have been retired some time ago. What I wanted to stop by and let you know is that someone in the shipping department at Tools Plus deserves half a dozen gold stars. The unit was larger than I was expecting, and it was a darned sight heavier too. What I found on my front porch when I came home was this somewhat massive box that looked like it was packed well enough to be delivered to the moon. All edges had those hard cardboard edge guards you see on pallets. And they didn't have the packing tape just smeared all over the darned place, each and every portion was carefully taped down. Someone actually paid attention to the detail in getting this unit from their warehouse, to my front door, intact. It didn't matter if this box had fallout out the back of a UPS truck on the freeway, it would have been delivered unharmed. The build quality is as expected, and you know darned well you're going to pay $100 to $600 more for a another manufacturer's rig. Buy this one, and buy it from Tools Plus. I did, and I regret nothing.