Nova Lathes 23055 SuperNOVA2 Wood Turning Chuck Insert Type
The 23055 includes:
- 1x Nova 23055 Wood Turning Chuck Insert Type
- 1x Safe Lock™ Woodworm Screw
- 1x 50mm/2" Jaws
- 1x Manual & Fastenings
- 1x T Bar Allen Head Handle with Soft Plastic Grip
- Powerful and fast Tuff Lock geared action
- Unique tilt away T Bar handle
- Composite indexing backing plate reinforced with stranded glass fibres for extra strength
- Fits full range of NOVA Chuck Accessories
- Special Wood turning profile on Jaws to cut into and grip wood fibres firmly
- Body made from precision machined 1045 High Tensile Steel
- Requires standard NOVA Insert/adaptor (sold separately but 25+ available) to fit to your lathe
Packed with exciting innovative features the Nova 23055 is a brilliant all around geared chuck for a majority of users. It features the powerful patented Tuff Lock gearing with precise, hardened action delivering incredible smooth strength for a sold, vibration-free performance.
Note: This Chuck does "not" include an insert. The insert is needed to mount this chuck to "your" lathe.
According to Nova, the threading on the insert chucks is a proprietary thread style that will not match anything on the market except for their insert adapters.Their insert system works by purchasing the insert that'll fit your lathe and then mounting that onto an insert type chuck.View Our List of Nova Insert Adapters
- Brand: Nova
- Model: 23055
- MPN: 23055
- UPC: 669762002815
- Type: Turning Chuck
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Compatible With: Any Wood Lathe
- Jaw Size: 2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Package Qty.: 1