Nova Lathes 46300 Comet II MIDI Lathe w/ Digital Readout
The 46300 includes:
- 1x 3/4 HP variable speed motor
- 1x 3" faceplate
- 1x Hand wheel
- 1x 6" Tool Rest
- 1x 2MT Drive center
- 1x 2MT Live center
- 1x Knockout bar
- 1x Manual
- Powerful 3/4HP Electronic Variable Speed Motor
- Speed range from 250 to 4000rpm
- 12" swing over bed and 16.5" between centers
- 3 Step Pulley System
- Forward and Reversing Switch
- Versaturn Adapatable Technology Accessories
- 12 indexing positions
- Please Note: The outside of the lathe box suggests the Nova 48202 Insert Chuck as an accessory, this item does not include the chuck. See the Comet II MIDI Lathe Kit for a chuck/lathe combo package that includes a Nova 48232 Direct Thread chuck.
The Comet II gives you the flexibility to turn anything from a Bed Post to a Thimble. This unique, patented world first approach to versatile Midi Lathe design delivers maximum flexbility for the lathe owner, allowing the user to consolidate key wood working and wood turning functions into the single machine, saving space, time and money.
This is an upgrade from the previous model 46000. The Comet II saw such improvements as: a strengthened reinforced composite guard (now featuring an access latch for easier access)as well as an improved on/off switch for quicker use.Click Here for the Nova Chuck and Jaw reference chart.
- Brand: Nova
- Model: 46300
- MPN: 46300C
- UPC: 669762003768
- Type: Wood Lathe
- Bowl turning capacity: 12"/300mm inboard.
- Between centers: Standard 16.5"/419mm.
- HP: 3/4HP, 120v single phase, 60Hz, Variable Speed
- Speed range: 250 - 4000rpm
- Spindle Thread: 1"8TPI RH
- Tailstock: 2MT hollow, quill travel 1.6"/40.60mm
- Package Qty.: 1
that would give me the most bang for my buck, plus quality. This lathe fits the bill. Yes , I looked at green
ones , red ones, blue and white ones, white ones and grayish ones. Some had to be modified right out of the box
and some were just silly expensive.
Here comes NOVA, the lathe was priced right , no modifications were required, it ran RIGHT, right out of the box.
This lathe has all the toys you need built in. You can't go wrong with this one.