Nova Lathes 48111 1"-8 TPI Direct Thread Midi Wood Turning Chuck 48111
The 48111 includes:
- 1x Nova 48111 Precision Midi Wood Turning Chuck 1" 8TPI Direct Thread
- 1x Worm Screw
- 1x Set of Jaws
- Woodworm Screw for fast mounting of rough timbers
- Fast easy two lever operation
- Auto Stop so jaws don't protrude past chuck body
- Fits full range of NOVA Chuck Accessories
- Special Wood turning profile on Jaws to cut into and grip wood fibres firmly
- Able to take all NOVA accessory jaws
- 1" X 8TPI RH (lathe spindle thread must be 1" x 8TPI RH to use)
The NOVA 48111 Precision 1 in. 8 TPI Midi Chuck is a smaller four jaw self-centering chuck that minimizes loads on small lathe spindles and bearings. This chuck is suitable for smaller wood lathes with a swing up to 12 in. with a quick two handle operation making it ideal for fast production turning of smaller pieces. It has unique NOVA features like auto stop, copper composite 2 in. jaws and a woodworm screw. The 48111 takes the same accessory range of other NOVA chucks.
The larger accessory jaws in the NOVAchuck range are not recommended for use on the Precision Midi Chuck.
- Brand: Nova
- Model: 48111
- MPN: 48111
- UPC: 669762481115
- Type: Turning Chuck
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Compatible With: Wood Lathe with a 1 in. - 8TPI Spindle
- Material: Steel
- Package Qty.: 1