Nova Lathes 8304 Infinity Bowl Jaws #4
The 8304 includes:
- 4x Infinity Bowl Jaws #4
- 1x Instruction Manual
- Infinity Chuck Jaw designed to hold medium/large bowls, plates & platters
- External dovetail to grip internal bowl recess. Internal dovetail to grip bowl foot. Able to grip round dowels. Capacity overlaps #3 & #5 Bowl jaws
- Wide jaw face and deep dovetails for heavy bowl work with rigid grip
- Takes a footed bowl diameter from 2.5" to 3" (Infinity Chucks or SuperNova 2 Chucks)
- Bowl Dovetail recess diameter from 102mm (4") to 119mm (4.68") Infinity Chuck & SuperNova2
The Infinity Bowl Jaw Series are for bowl or platter projects and designed to securely grip an internal dovetail or external foot mounting. The NOVA Infinity Quick Change delivers fast and positive jaw changes which are much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. The NOVA Infinity Jaw Key and Infinity Jaws Slides are a precision cast metal amalgam 3x the tensile strength of machine grade steel. Jaw Key positively taper cam locks into Jaw slide with an embedded dovetail design. A more rigid bond than the original NOVA Screw on Jaws. The Infinity Jaws are taper cam locked in line with the forward rotation of the chuck. They are safe to use at higher speeds and with larger turning work. The Infinity Jaws are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced work holding and turning possibilities. The Infinity Jaws use the well proven NOVA Dovetail Profile, designed to grip the wood firmly for added safety.
Expansion Grip: Ranges from 85mm/3.346"- 92mm/3.622" (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 85mm/ 3.346"- 119mm/4.685" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet.
Jaw Spigot Length: 15.5mm/0.61"
- Brand: Nova
- Model: 8304
- MPN: 8304
- UPC: 669762004086
- Type: Infinity Bowl Jaws
- Package Qty.: 4pc Set