Nova Lathes 8321 Infinity Smooth Column #1
The 8321 includes:
- 4x Nova 8321 Infinity Smooth Column Jaws #1
- 1x Instruction Manual
- Smooth Column Jaws provide strong grip for boxes, pepper mills and similar work without marking the project
- Can be used for handy 'pin chuck' mounting of bowls for outside turning
- Longer grip than traditional Nova Pin Jaw - 42mm (1.64") versus only 34mm (1.34")
- Longer extension than Traditional Nova Pin Jaw (32mm (1.26") vs 25mm (0.98") away fro
- Grips a 1/2" (12.7mm) - 1" (25.4mm) plus dowels
- Longer extension than Traditional Nova Pin Jaw (32mm (1.26") vs 25mm (0.98") away from chuck face so inside/outside of bowl can be turned.
The Smooth Column Jaw Series are designed to provide positive holding but with minimal marking of the work piece. They are ideal for box projects, peppermills or any hollow form project where a softer but firm grip is desirable and work marks need to be minimized. The Smooth Column Jaws can also be used as an internal expanding 'Pin Jaw' mounting.
Contracting Grip: Ranges from 12mm/0.472"- 19mm/0.748" (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 12mm/ 0.472"- 46mm/1.811" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet
Expansion Grip: Ranges from 32mm/1.26"- 39mm/1.535" (on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 32mm/ 1.26"- 66mm/2.598" (on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet.
- Brand: Nova
- Model: 8321
- MPN: 8321
- UPC: 669762004161
- Type: Infinity Smooth Column
- Specification: #1
- Package Qty.: 4pc