Olson 463 12pk #2 Spiral Tooth Scroll Saw Blade
The 463 includes:
- 1x 12pk Olson Saw Company 463 #2 Spiral Tooth Scroll Saw Blad
- Kerf size 0.35", TPI 41, 5" long with plain ends (no pin holes)
- Bevel cut letters, etc..
- Cut pieces without turning
- Can cut any type of material quickly and easily
- Pack of 12
- Made in Germany
- For medium finish fretwork and workpieces too large to turn
- These scroll saw blades have a plain end
Spiral Tooth blades saw in all directions with 360° cutting capability. Excellent for 0° radius scroll/fret work ? you never have to turn the workpiece. For cutting wood, plastic, wax, non-ferrous metals, plaster, bone, horn, etc. For use in power scroll saws and hand-held fret and jewelers saw frames. Cutting speed and finish depend on material thickness and number of teeth per inch. These premium blades are made of high carbon steel, hardened and tempered to stay sharp longer. Good for bevel cutting letters in names. Increase throat capacity and cut longer pieces without turning.
- Brand: Olson Saw Company
- Model: 463
- MPN: 463
- UPC: 012373463009
- Type: Scroll Saw Blade
- Width: .035"
- TPI: 41
- Length: 5"
- Package Qty.: 1x 12pk