You're currently browsing our
- Accepts 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" fasteners at between 33 ~ 36 degrees (magazine is 36 degrees)
- Lightweight and well balanced at just 6.4 lbs.
- Positive safety allows the tool to use the nail as a guide without damaging the collation
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- "Li-Ion Battery Technology: Fade free power and lighter
weight than NiCd batteries"
- Powerful 1832 in-lbs of Torque: Handle the toughest jobs
- "4-Mode Selector: Ranging from 0-900/2,900 RPM to
conveniently tackle a wide variety of applications"
- Brushless Motor Technology for added power and a maintenance-free tool
- 8.3 Amp (800 Watt) motor produces an amazing 460 ft/lbs of tightening torque to tackle the toughest jobs with ease
- Delivers a no-load speed of 1,400 RPM, an impact rate of 2,000 BPM and 460 ft-lbs of turning torque