Original Saw 3579-20M Quotes: 800-222-6133 20" Radial Arm Saw
WHERE'S THE ORDER BUTTON?! THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY ON A NON-ADVERTISED SPECIAL!!
Call us at 1-800-222-6133
for special pricing and availability.
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
The 3579-20M includes:
- Original Saw Model 3579-20M Radial Arm Saw
- 7-1/2 HP, 3ph motor
- 230/460 Volts; 3425 RPM
- 1" arbor
- 52" arm length, 24" crosscut
- 16" blade and guard size
- Control Voltage 24 Volts at push-button
- Automatic Electro-mechanical brake
Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Saw is designed for cutting non-ferrous metals, solids, structurals and plates, with carbide tipped saw blades. Also recommended for friction cutting light gauge ferrous metals where large cutting capacity is required due to shape or forming of materials.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor with automatic electro-magnetic brake
- Low Voltage push button operator controls
- Magnetic starter with overload and low Voltage protection
- Metal cutting (door style) blade guard, manual (hand-crank) chain feed
- Arbor nut and collars and wrenches
- Heavy steel base with legs and metal cutting T-rail system for table
- Column lock, up front arm clamp and latch, and adjustable crosscut stop
- Maximum Cross Cut 1" Stock 32"
- Maximum Miter 45° 1" Stock 24"
- Maximum Depth of Cut 7"
- Height 73-3/4"
- Width 49"
- Depth 59"
- Shipping Weight Lbs. 860