Powermatic 1610086K Model 60HH 2HP 1PH 230V 8" Jointer + Helical Cutter Head
The 1610086K includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1610086K Model 60HH Jointer with Helical Cutter Head
- 2HP, 1PH, 230V
- Helical cutterhead with four-sided inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and a superior finish
- Extra long tables are mounted on dovetailed ways, for extended workpiece support
- Adjustment lever offers quick infeed table positioning and fine-tuning of cut depth
- High mount switch for operator convenience
- Handwheel operated worm gear system for smooth fence tilting
- Magnetic push blocks can be stored on the machine within constant reach
- Non-mar fence insert protects table surface
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: 1610086K
- Cutterhead Speed: 7000 RPM
- Numberber of Knives (Helical/Standard): 54 four-sided inserts
- Standard Knife Size (L x W x T): 0.59 x 0.59 x 0.10 "
- Table Height: 32"
- Table Size (L x W): 73 x 8 1/2"
- Infeed Table Length: 35-1/4"
- Outfeed Table Length: 35-1/2"
- Fence Size (L x H): 38 x 4 3/4 "
- Fence Tilts 45 ° forward, 45 ° backward
- Fence Positive Stops 45 ° forward, 45 ° and 90 ° backward
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Motor Power: 2 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 9 A
- Dimensions 25 x 73 x 46
- Height: 46 inch
- Width: 73 inch
- Length: 25 inch
- Weight: 490 pound
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
- Solid product
- Like the helical blades
- For a newbie like me, I'd like to see more online resources to set-up properly and get the most out of it. Pictures in a owners manual just don't cut it.