Powermatic 1791213 15HH 3 HP 1 PH 230 V 15" Planer
The 1791213 includes:
- 1x 3HP TEFC motor with magnetic controls
- 1x Byrd helical cutterhead with inserts
- 1x 4" diameter dust port
- 1x Cast iron extension tables
- 1x Closed stand with built-in casters
- Shear cut is far superior than a straight cut with the Byrd Shelix cutterhead
- 3HP TEFC motor along with a magnetic switch for safety
- Not necessary to replace knives even if you happen to plane a nail
- Steel infeed roller and smooth steel outfeed roller allow for 1/8" maximum depth of cut and trouble free operation
- Incredibly quiet operation with minimal vibration
- Large, precision ground cast iron table and extensions provide maximum workpiece support
- Two speed gearbox features automatic chain tensioner
- Byrd SHELIX Helical Cutterhead
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Steel top-mounted return rollers speed repetitive cuts
- Angled dust chute with 4" port positions collection hose away from the work area while providing efficient chip and dust collection
- Table locks firmly in place, preventing movement during cutting
- Part Number: 1791213
- Maximum Planing Width: 14-7/8"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 6"
- Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 1/4"
- Minimum Planing Length: 8"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Cutterhead Speed: 4500 RPM
- Feed Rate: 16 and 20 FPM
- Infeed Roller Diameter: 2.070"
- Outfeed Roller Diameter: 2.070"
- Table Size: 15" x 48" with extensions
- Number of Knives: 74 four-sided inserts
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 800
- Motor: 3 HP, 1 Phase, 230 Volt
- Model Number: 15HH
- Brand: Powermatic
- Dimensions: 48" x 28" x 43-1/2"
- Weight: 507 pounds
UPC - 662755915413
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.