Powermatic 1791261 201 22" Planer 7-1/2 HP, 1 PH, 230 V
The 1791261 includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1791261 201 22" Planer 7-1/2 HP, 1 PH, 230 V
- 1x Dust collection chute with 5" port
- 1x Adjustable foot pads
- 1x Knife setting gauge
- 1x Tool kit (6, 8, and 10mm wrenches, 12-14mm, and 22-24mm combination wrenches)
- Incredibly weighs 1300 lb. and made from cast iron
- Advantage of 2 feed speeds - 20/30 fpm which handles both rough and fine projects
- For multiple board planing, the infeed roller with sectional chipbreaker gets the job done
- 19,200 cuts per minute using 4 knife heads
- Doesn't get much better with Roller bearing-mounted feed rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers allow smooth feeding of rough or finished workpieces
- Oversized cast iron table travels on 2 large lead screws for heavy duty support
This 1,300 lb. heavy-duty cast iron planer offers rock solid rigidity and accurate planing for years to come. The hinged top allows easy access to the rollers and knives. The hood comes standard with a 5" dust port for easy attachment to any dust collection system. The cutterhead is complete with four high speed steel knives and turns at 4,800 rpm producing 19,200 cuts per minute. The anti-kick back fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutterhead for an exceptional finish. The well designed infeed and outfeed rollers are fitted with roller bearings for long roller life. The sectional infeed and chip breaker are specially designed to allow multiple boards to be planed at the same time. The adjustable bed roller facilitates both rough and finish planing. The solid steel outfeed roller is machined with small serrations to insure a smooth finish yet provide positive feeding. The two-speed gearbox with machined detents is quickly changed up front when switching from rough to finish work. You may easily raise the massive ribbed cast iron, ground finished table 1 /16 with each turn of the hand wheel. The model 201 is available with a 7-1 /2 horsepower, 3-phase or single-phase motor. This planer is perfect for the small to medium shop with continuous planing requirements.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: 1791261
- MPN: 1791261
- UPC: 662755296970
- Type: Planer
- Maximum Planing Width: 22"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3/16"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 9-1/4"
- Minimum Planing Length: 10"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3-1/4"
- Cutterhead Speed: 4800 RPM
- Cuts per Minute: 19,200
- Outfeed Roller Diameter: 3"
- Feed Rate: 20 and 30 FPM
- Table Size: 32-1/4" x 24"
- Number of Knives: 4
- Dust Port Diameter: 5 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 900
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 1 Phase, 230 Volt
- Dimensions: 42" x 49" x 59"
- Weight: 1350 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.