Powermatic 1791267 22"" Planer 7-1/2 HP, 1PH, 230 V + Helical Cutter 1791267
The 1791267 includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1791267 201HH 22" Planer 7-1/2 HP, 1PH, 230 V + Helical Cutter
- 1x Dust collection port
- 1x Adjustable foot pads
- 1x Tool kit
- Helical cutterhead with knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- Cast iron 1300 lb. construction for solid performance without vibration
- 2 feed speeds - 20/30 fpm - accommodates rough and fine finish work
- Segmented infeed roller with sectional chipbreaker allows multiple board planing
- Roller bearing-mounted feed rollers for long life
- Adjustable bed rollers allow smooth feeding of rough or finished workpieces
- Oversized cast iron table travels on 2 large lead screws for heavy duty support
- Dust chute with 5" port for dust collection
This 1,300-pound heavy duty cast iron planer offers rock solid rigidity and accurate planing for years to come. The hinged top allows easy access to the rollers and knives, and has a 5" dust port for easy attachment to any dust collection system. The cutterhead is a helical design with 150 four sided knife inserts — these produce a superior finish and much quieter operation compared to conventional cutterheads, and the inserts are installed without further adjustments. The anti-kickback fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutterhead for an exceptional finish. Infeed and outfeed rollers are fitted with roller bearings for long life. The sectional infeed roller and chip breaker are specially designed to allow multiple boards to be planed at the same time. The adjustable bed rollers facilitate both rough and finish planing. The solid steel outfeed roller is machined with small serrations to insure a smooth finish yet provide positive feeding. The two-speed gearbox with machined detents is quickly changed up front when switching from rough to finish work. The massive, ribbed cast iron table is ground finished and rises smoothly via the hand wheel. With a hefty 7-1/2 horsepower motor, the 201HH Planer is perfect for the small to medium shop with continuous planing requirements.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please visit their warranty page.
Working with your Powermatic 201HH 22" Planer
Never put your hands in jeopardy. Some workpieces simply cannot be fed safely thru your planer without the use of hold-down push blocks or special holding jigs. Feeding wood into your planer also requires attention to hand positions. Make sure you avoid letting them approach too close to the automatic feed rollers. Pay very careful attention to your owners manual which you can find on-line on the manufacturers website. Never attempt to plane a workpeice smaller than minimum recommended. It might sound strange for us to mention this, but work only with wood. This Powermatic Planer is designed only for woodworking; do not attempt to work with metals or plastics of any type. Also, keep your tool in good condition. Cutting knives must be sharp and all tool adjustments must be carefully made and maintained. Just simple good common sense advise for your Powermatic Model 201HH Planer.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: 201HH
- MPN: 1791267
- UPC: 662755510557
- Type: Planer + Helical Cutter
- Maximum Planing Width: 22"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3/16"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 9-1/4"
- Minimum Planing Length: 10"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3-1/4"
- Cutterhead Speed: 4800 RPM
- Outfeed Roller Diameter: 3"
- Feed Rate: 20 and 30 FPM
- Table Size: 32-1/4" x 24"
- Number of Knives: 150 four-sided inserts
- Dust Port Diameter: 5 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 900
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 1 Phase, 230 Volt
- Dimensions: 42" x 49" x 59"
- Weight: 1350 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.