Powermatic 1791268 201HH 22" Planer 7-1/2 HP, 3PH, 230 V + Helical Cutter
The 1791268 includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1791268 201HH 22" Planer 7-1/2 HP, 3PH, 230 V + Helical Cutter
- 1x Dust collection port
- 1x Adjustable foot pads
- 1x Tool kit
- 3 Phase Model of the 22" Planer with the amazing Helical cutterhead
- Solid performance with heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Not 1 but 2 feed speeds - 20/30 fpm
- A 5" port dust chute for efficient dust collection
- Feed rollers that are roller bearing-mounted for durability and long life
- Oversized cast iron table
At 1,350 lb., this heavy-duty cast-iron 201HH Planer offers rock solid rigidity and accurate planing for years to come. The hinged top allows easy access to the rollers and knives. The hood comes standard with a 5 in. dust port for easy attachment to any dust collection system. The helical cutterhead is complete with two high-speed steel knives and turns at 4,800 RPM, producing 19200 cuts per minute. The anti-kickback fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutterhead for an exceptional finish. At 7-1/2 HP, this planer is perfect for the small to medium shop with continuous planing requirements.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: 201HH
- MPN: 1791268
- UPC: 662755955860
- Type: Planer
- Maximum Planing Width: 22"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 9-1/4"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3/16"
- Minimum Planing Length: 10"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3-1/4"
- Cutterhead Speed: 4800 RPM
- Outfeed Roller Diameter: 3"
- Feed Rate: 20 and 30 FPM
- Table Size: 32-1/4" x 24"
- Number of Knives: 150 four-sided inserts
- Dust Port Diameter: 5 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 900
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 3 Phase, 230 Volt
- Dimensions: 42" x 49" x 59"
- Weight: 1350 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.