Powermatic 1791276 1PH 230V 2HP 20"" Disc Sander
The 1791276 includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1791276 DS20 2HP Disc Sander
- Direct drive from motor to disc for maximum efficiency
- Tilting table allows bevel sanding
- Miter gauge for angle sanding
- 20" sanding disc for larger workpieces
- 4" port for connection to any dust collection system
- Cast iron base for rigidity
- Heavy duty cast-iron base provides incredible stability during the heaviest use
- Direct drive system eliminates the need for belts or gears
Whether you are a professional or just working from home in your free time the Powermatic 1791276 DS20 20" Disc Sander is a great choice for your shop. The motor directly drives the sanding disk providing the maximum efficiency. A hand activated brake allows you to quickly stop the disk when you need to. The DS20's extra large sanding surface means that it can handle your larger work with ease. An adjustable tilting work table makes sanding on a bevel quick and easy. The sturdy cast iron base ensures stability and durability. A swing away guard makes changing abrasive discs quick and easy.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please visit their warranty page.Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: DS20
- MPN: 1791276
- UPC: 662755297069
- Type: Disc Sander
- Disc Diameter: 20"
- Disc Speed: 1720 RPM
- Disc Table Size (L x W): 10 1/2 x 27 1/2 "
- Disc Table Tilt: 30° up, 45° down
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600 cu.ft/min
- Motor Power: 2 HP
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Model Number: DS20
- Height: 53 inch
- Width: 26.5 inch
- Length: 29.5 inch
- Weight: 426 pound
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.