Powermatic 1791297 5 HP 3 PH 230V/460V 20"" Planer
The 1791297 includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1791297 209 5 HP 3 PH 230V/460V 20" Planer
- 1x Set of Single-Edge Knives
- 1x 5" Diameter Dust Port
- 1x Cast Iron Extension Tables
- 1x Knife Setting Gauge
- Knife setting gauge
- 5HP motor and 20" planing capacity for heavy duty work
- Fully enclosed base cabinet with integrated casters for shop mobility
- Cast iron table with extensions creates a big 55-1/2" x 20" working area
- Four feed speeds - 24 and 31 FPM, 16 and 20 FPM with gear change - provide versatility
- Feed rollers and cutterhead supported by full cast iron head assembly for rigidity
- 460V operation requires an additional 460V magnetic switch: 209-5016E
- Standard Equipment:
Designed for the most demanding industrial planing tasks, everything about the Powermatic 1791297 Model 209 20" Planer screams heavy duty; this cast iron monster is a serious piece of machinery. It's laden with standard features not found on most comparable machines, and it will deliver the consistent and quality results that professional woodworking shops demand. The solid cast iron head assembly offers a full 20" of planing capacity, and the 4 knife precision cutter head will leave behind smooth and clean results every time. The Model 209 incorporates anti-kickback fingers and a stock pressure bar right at the cutter, so your stock will feed smoothly and cleanly through the machine, and the fully enclosed cast iron base will keep the machine stable throughout the cutting process. When you're ready to step up to a true industrial grade planer, take your results to the next level and step up to a Powermatic 1791297 Model 209 20" Planer.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please visit their warranty page.Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: 209
- MPN: 1791297
- UPC: 662755501234
- Type: Planer
- Maximum Planing: 20"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3/32"
- Minimum Planing Length: 63/4"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3 3/16"
- Cutterhead Speed: 5000 RPM
- Cuts Per Minute: 20000
- Feed Rate: 24 and 31 FPM (16 and 20 FPM with gear change)
- Number of Knives: 4
- Dust Port Diameter: 5"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 900 cu.ft/min
- Blade Size: 20" x 1" x 1/8"
- Bed Rollers Adjustable from Front: n.a.
- Readout Scale: inch/ metric
- Table Height Adjust Manual: n.a.
- Table Support: 4 column
- Number of Speeds: 4
- Motor Power: 5 HP
- Motor Phase: 3 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Prewired: 230 V
- Dimensions: 26 x 36-5/8 x 41-3/8
- Height: 41.375 inch
- Width: 36.625 inch
- Length: 26 inch
- Weight: 770 pound
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.