Powermatic 1791303 WP2510 15 HP, 3 PH, 230/460V 25" Planer
The 1791303 includes:
- 1x Helical head with four sided inserts
- 1x Dust hood with 5" diameter dust port
- 1x Tool kit
- 1x Powermatic 1791303 WP2510 15 HP, 3 PH, 230/460V 25" Planer
- Solid steel helical insert head with four-sided carbide insert tooling, eliminates need for adjustment after changing knives, reduces sound levels
- Digital readout and simple PC controller make quick and easy table height set ups
- Segmented serrated infeed roll with segmented chip breakers has 1/4" independent yield, for planing multiple height stock
- Massive gear box maintains positive feed by using a large chain drive with automatic chain tensioners, to power infeed and outfeed rollers
- 3" diameter infeed and outfeed rollers are supported by four large, sealed, needle bearings for long life
- Quick-Set micro-adjustable lever easily raises and lowers table rollers from 0" to 0.050" at a touch
- Frame machined from heavy cast iron and extra wide side panels with gibs, offers rigid bed support and accurate alignment
- Solid pressure bar has wide foot for long wear and can be adjusted on both ends for precise feeding
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.
- 3 speed feed selector allows you to quickly change feed rates
- Large 32-3/16 x 26 precision-ground table contains two adjustable table rollers for smooth feeding of uneven stock
- Dust hood features built-in 5" dust chute for efficient dust collection
- Part Number: 1791303
- Maximum Planing Width: 25"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 9"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 1/4"
- Minimum Planing Length: 10"
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Cutterhead Speed: 5000 RPM
- Cuts per Minute: 30,000
- Feed Rate: 30-25-20
- Table Size: 32-3/16" x 26"
- Number of Knives: 168 four-sided inserts
- Dust Port Diameter: 5 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600
- Motor: 15 HP, 3 Phase, 230/460 Volt
- Model Number: WP2510
- Brand: Powermatic
- Dimensions: 52" x 36" x 59"
- Weight: 1725 pounds
UPC - 662755523427
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.