Powermatic 1791786 Zero Clearance Insert for PM2000
The 1791786 includes:
- 1x Powermatic1791786 Zero Clearance Insert for PM2000
- Prevents narrow stock from falling through blade opening
- Set screws allow quick leveling with table surface
- Remember The award winning PM2000 table saw sets a new standard for innovation
The zero-clearance insert allows cutting an opening that matches the kerf of your blade. It prevents narrow cutoffs from falling into the blade and possibly causing binding; as well as giving the stock full support near the blade, thus preventing chip-out. Set screws in the insert make leveling with the table surface easy.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please visit their warranty page.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: 1791786
- MPN: 1791786
- UPC: 662755906022
- Type: Zero Clearance Insert
- Height 0.5 inch
- Width 4.25 inch
- Length 18 inch
- Weight 2 pounds
- Dimensions 18 x 4.25 x 0.5
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 90 Day Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.