Powermatic 1792018K PM2000 5HP 10"Table Saw + 50" AccuFence, Workbench/Vise
The 1792018K includes:
- Powermatic PM2000 Table Saw
- Accu-FenceŽ system with 50" to the right cutting capacity
- Workbench table with vise and legs
- 5HP, 230V, 3PH Motor
- Includes 50" AccuFence and Workbench Table with Vise
Powermatic sets a new standard for innovation with its PM2000 5HP 3PH Table Saw with 50" AccuFence and WorkBench (1792018K). It has a host of helpful features along with a massive body design. Its push button arbor lock facilitates rapid blade change, and its poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation. The quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk, while the wide stance heavy-duty trunnion gives you stability and smooth blade positioning. It has an enclosed cabinet with cast iron base for rigidity and a heavy-duty deluxe micro-adjust miter gauge with aluminum extruded 13" extension fence, for good workpiece support and fine angle adjustments. Plus, there's a built-in 4" port for dust collection.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: PM2000
- MPN: 1792018K
- UPC: 662755985393
- Type: Table Saw
- Motor Amps: 21
- Motor HP: 5HP
- Motor Phase: 3PH
- Motor Voltage: 230V/460V (Prewired 230V)
- Weight: 686 pounds
- Dimensions: 85 x 37 x 39
- Table Height (in.): 34-1/2
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut (in.): 11-1/4
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W/in.): 42 x 30-1/2
- Table Size without Extension (L x W/in.): 22 x 30-1/2
- Table Size without Wings (L x W/in.): 22 x 30-1/2
- Table Type: cast iron
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Width: 37 inch
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.