Powermatic 1792072K 3HP Turbo Cone Dust Collector 1PH 230V
The 1792072K includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1792072K PM1900TX-CK1 Turbo Cone Dust Collector
- 1x 2 Micron Canister Kit
- TurboCone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- The cone eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Remote-controlled digital timer can be programmed for up to 99 minutes
- All-metal duct construction for rigidity and improved air flow
- 2-micron canister filters offer over six times filtering surface area of standard bags
- The large impeller is powered by a 3HP motor for peak performance
- Triple 4" dust ports allow for several hoses to be attached at the same time
- Collection bags use a snap ring for rapid installation/removal
Designed to be the focal point of a total dust collection solution, the Powermatic 1792072K PM1900TX-CK1 Turbo Cone Dust Collector is a high performance machine that uses advanced cyclonic technology to more efficiently separate larger chips and debris. This tornado effect means more chips in the lower bags, and less clogging of the main filters. Cleaner filters mean none of the suction loss normally associated with traditional dust collectors, and the cone design also helps the machine more efficiently pack the lower bags. You'll change bags less often, and when you do need to make bag changes, they can be replaced quickly and easily thanks to the quick snap ring anchoring system. The Powermatic 1792072K PM1900TX-CK1 Turbo Cone Dust Collector sports three 4" dust ports to work with multiple machines simultaneously, so it's a perfect fit for woodworking shops of all sizes.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please visit their warranty page.Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: PM1900TX-CK1
- MPN: 1792072K
- UPC: 731325175257
- Type: Dust Collector
- Remote Control: Yes
- Sound Rating: 75 - 90 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 8"
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- 3-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- Bag Diameter: 20"
- Filter Bag/Canister Length: 26"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 10 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 30"
- Air Flow @ 4": 236 cu.ft/min
- Air Flow @ 8": 1,782 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 11.31 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 98% of 2 micron particles: 86% of 1 micron particles
- Velocity @ 4": 5,200 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 8" or (3) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 14"
- Impeller Fins: 7
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 15 A
- Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 45 (shipped), 61 x 30 x 72 (assembled)
- Height: 45"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 46"
- Weight: 268 lb
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.