Powermatic 1792073K 3HP 3PH Turbo Cone Dust Collector
The 1792073K includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1792073K PM1900TX-BK3 Turbo Cone Dust Collector
- 1x 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit
- TurboCone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- The cone eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Three 4" dust ports combine with a powerful 3HP motor to make this machine a perfect solution for larger shops
- All-metal duct construction for rigidity and improved air flow
- 30-micron filter bags for improved capture of fine dust particles
- The large impeller is powered by a 3HP motor for peak performance
- Triple 4" dust ports allow for several hoses to be attached at the same time
- Cloth collection bags with view window use a snap ring for rapid installation/removal
Powermatic's new Turbo Cone dust collectors are some of the most efficient and powerful we've seen in a long time, and they mark a new standard that all other machines are sure to follow. The cyclonic action of the Powermatic 1792073K PM1900TX-BK3 Turbo Cone Dust Collector is more than just a novelty design change, it dramatically increases chip separation efficiency and reduces loss of suction due to filter clogging. The cone also produces a tornado effect in the lower bags, meaning the chips will pack tighter and you'll spend less time making bag changes. Two tall upper filter bags capture up to 98% of particles down to 30 micron in size, so your work area and the air you breathe will stay cleaner and healthier. The Powermatic 1792073K PM1900TX-BK3 Turbo Cone Dust Collector is designed for continuous duty work, and the all metal duct work and rigid base help ensure a lifetime of reliable service.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please visit their warranty page.Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: PM1900TX-BK3
- MPN: 1792073K
- UPC: 731325175271
- Type: Dust Collector
- Trademark: TurboCone
- Remote Control: No
- Sound Rating: 75 - 90 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 8"
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- 3-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4"
- Bag Diameter: 20"
- Filter Bag/Canister Length: 48"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 10 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 30"
- Air Flow @ 4": 234 cu.ft/min
- Air Flow @ 8": 1,754 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 11.31 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 96% of 30 micron particles
- Velocity @ 4": 5,200 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 8" or (3) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 14"
- Impeller Fins: 7
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 3 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 / 460 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 8.2 / 4.1 A
- Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 28 (shipped), 61 x 30 x 94 (assembled)
- Height: 28"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 46"
- Weight: 207 lb.
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.