Powermatic 1794224K 3HP, 3PH, 220V Lathe
The 1794224K includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1794224K 4224B 3HP, 3PH, 220V Lathe
- Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments
- Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes, and other equally spaced features
- Vacuum system provides quick method of chucking bowl blanks
- 15-amp quad receptacle for easy reach of powered accessories
- Two 100W task lamps provide ideal lighting
- Air nozzle with quick connect for clearing dust/chips
- Set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison
- Laser etched quill is self ejecting.
When your company name has the word "Power" in it, you have some hefty expectations to live up to. For years, Powermatic has made it their business to offer you the most capable and reliable woodworking machines and woodworking tools on the planet, and the 4224B Lathe is just another step in their evolution of power. The Powermatic 4224B Lathe is designed to tackle the largest and most demanding woodworking projects, and it sports a slew of advanced features that will help make your job easier and improve the quality of your finished results. Everything about this machine screams heavy duty; from the tool rest to the sliding headstock; you'll feel the power in every inch of this lathe. Powermatic spent over 5 years developing the 4224B for the serious wood turner, so if you're serious about your work, take a closer look.
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please visit their warranty page.
Electronic variable speed: Digital readout of infinitely variable speeds from 40 to 3,500 RPM allow for unprecedented control.
Vacuum system: Fully integrated system makes work piece changes simple.
Lighting: Two 100 watt task lamps provide ideal lighting for all turning projects. Lamps are included in 1794224K
Quad Power System: Four 115V outlets provide readily accessible power for additional tools
Indexing: 98 indexing positions, allows for efficient and easy adjustments for positive locking of the spindle. Open access for quick and easy setting changes
Comparator System: Visually compare two pieces side by side for precise and efficient duplication
Spindle Lock: Easy to use lock, located on the front of the headstock, allows for convenient mounting and removal of work piece
Tool Caddy: Store accessories on either side of the lathe
Tool Rest: Standard 14" cast iron rest with cam locking
Bed: Heavy cast iron provides a vibration free working experience
Tailstock: Sliding tailstock with cam locking, ergonomic handwheel, and internal storage
20" Extension Bed (6294905):
- Extends working capacity to 62"
Tailstock Riser Block (6294903):
- Raises the bed surface to working height
- Cast iron provides solid performance without vibration
· Easy-to-use handle activates cam system for positive locking
20" Extension Bed Kit (6294900):
- Gives a capacity of 62"
· Rack and pinion elevating system assists in ergonomically moving thebed extension.
· Swing away function allows 180 degree motion of the tailstock.
63" Extension Bed (6294904):
- Brings total capacity to 105"
· Cast iron leg with levelers provides additional support.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: 4224B
- MPN: 1794224K
- UPC: 731325221084
- Type: Lathe
- Package Qty.: 1