Proto J6474 3/8" Drive Electronic Torque Tester 5-50 FT-LBS
The J6474 includes:
- 1x Proto Tools J6474 3/8" Drive Electronic Torque Tester 5-50 FT-LBS
- Use to test all types of torque wrenches in all types of settings where full scale calibration is needed or where a quick Pass/Fail check is required
- Accuracy of +/- 1% of indicated value in both clockwise and counter clockwise directions
- Broad accuracy range extends from 10% to 100% of full scale
- Three units of measure are available ft-lb, in-lb, and Nm
- Three operating modes: Track Mode, Peak Hold and First Peak (for use with Click-style Torque wrenches)
- Fast sampling rate helps maintain high accuracy during torque applications
- Each tester is built with a male square drive and also comes supplied with a female-to-female square drive adapter
- Powered by a standard 9V battery, providing up to 50 hours run time
The Proto J6474 Electronic Torque Tester is the perfect tool for calibrating and checking torque wrenches. It is accurate within 1% of the indicated value in either direction, as well as providing three measurement units.
- Brand: Proto Tools
- Model: J6474
- MPN: J6474
- UPC: 662679005887
- Type: Electronic Torque Tester
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Increments: 0.01 ft-lbs / 0.1 in-lbs / 0.1 Nm
- Torque Range: 5 - 50 ft-lbs / 60 - 600 in-lbs / 6.78 - 67.8 Nm
- Width: 6"
- Height: 4-1/2"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Weight: 6.00 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1