Proto Tool Electronic Torque Testers *ALL*
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Use to test all types of torque wrenches in all types of settings where full scale calibration is needed or where a quick Pass/Fail check is required
- Accuracy of +/- 1% of indicated value in both clockwise and counter clockwise directions
- Broad accuracy range extends from 10% to 100% of full scale
- Three units of measure are available ft-lb, in-lb, and Nm
- Three operating modes: Track Mode, Peak Hold and First Peak (for use with Click-style Torque wrenches)
- Fast sampling rate helps maintain high accuracy during torque applications
- Each tester is built with a male square drive and also comes supplied with a female-to-female square drive adapter.
- N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable certification supplied with each tester
If you are looking for larger quantities than shown, please contact us through this items messaging. We can ship (direct to you from the manufacturer) additional quantities of this item or different items from this same Brand.