Proto Tool J1288 2-3/4" Satin Combination Wrench 12 Point
The J1288 includes:
- 1x Proto J1288 2-3/4" Satin Combination Wrench
- Satin finish provides corrosion resistance and a slip resistant grip
- For use on extra large fasteners
- Used in Mining, Oil & Gas, Industrial Construction
- Forged heads with machined openings
- 12 point box end allows for fine indexing, helping to improve speed and access. Fits 4, 6 and 12 point
- Box end is countersunk for easy application to the fastener.
Stanley Proto combination wrenches are engineered to be more efficient and stronger than ever. Proto engineers continually work to create wrenches that grip tighter and let users apply more torque without fear of fastener damage. All are coated or plated to be durable and corrosion resistant.
- Brand: Proto
- Model: J1288
- MPN: J1288
- UPC: 662679001483
- Type: Combination Wrench
- Package Qty.: 1