Proto Tool J6006C 3/8"dr Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench 16-80 J6006C
The J6006C includes:
- 1x Proto J6006C 3/8" Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Calibrated to +/- 3% in clockwise direction and +/- 6% in counter clockwise direction.
- Calibration is accomplished by mechanical loading of each wrench in a horizontal position, and performing a three click test at 20%, 60% and 100% of maximum instrument capacity.
- Certification documents traceable to N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Manufactured to meet precision/highly accurate applications such as military and aerospace.
The Proto Tools J6006C 3/8-inch Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench has a torque range of 16-80 ft.-lbs. It is calibrated to +/- 3% clockwise direction and +/- 6% counter clockwise at 20% to 100% of full scale. Calibration is accomplished by manual loading the torque wrenches. Manufactured to meet standard industrial torque applications, general industry, heavy equipment and maintenance. This tool can tackle the toughest tasks with ease.
- Brand: Proto Tools
- Model: J6006C
- MPN: J6006C
- UPC: 662679135935
- Type: Wrench
- Torque Range: 16-80 ft-lbs
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Head Width: 1-7/16"
- Head Depth: 1-1/64"
- Overall Length: 15-1/32"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1