Proto Tool J6012C-TT 3/8" Drive Tether-Ready Micrometer Torque Wrench
The J6012C-TT includes:
- 1x Proto J6012C-TT 3/8" Drive Tether-Ready Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Tether-Ready with Heat Shrink Loop.
- For Use with Elastic Bungie or Web Lanyard Only.
- Calibrated to +/- 3% clockwise direction and +/- 6% counter clockwise direction at 20% to 100% of full scale.
- Calibration is accomplished by manual loading the torque wrenches.
- Manufactured to meet standard industrial torque applications, general industry, heavy equipment, and maintenance.
Stanley Proto 3/8-inch Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench is Calibrated to +/- 3% clockwise direction and +/- 6% counter clockwise direction at 20% to 100% of full scale. Calibration is accomplished by manual loading the torque wrenches. Manufactured to meet standard industrial torque applications, general industry, heavy equipment and maintenance. Introducing the new Skyhook Tether and Transfer System from Stanley Proto which is the next generation of safety technology for positive control hand tools at any height, work areas requiring material exclusion (FME) or anywhere simple accidents become costly mistakes. Since a better tether system is a safer tether system, SkyHook provides secure tool transfers, a free range of motion, and positive tool control at the worksite. The SkyHook System builds on existing carabiner technology to provide secure transfers at every point along with a SkyDock that attaches to the wrist. The SkyDock incorporates a short lanyard that is light, tight and less likely to get caught on other equipment. You can attach the SkyDock to a hand, wrist, belt, tool apron, co-worker, work truck or a central station. By simpy "swiping to switch" tools can be transferred securely and safely. The Stanley Proto SkyHook and SkyDock system works with a complete line of sockets, drive tools, wrenches, striking tools, pliers and accessories.
- Brand: Proto Tools
- Model: J6012C-TT
- MPN: J6012C-TT
- UPC: 662679117870
- Type: Wrench
- Drive Size (in): 3/8
- Head Width: 1-7/16
- Head Depth (in): 1-1/64
- Overall Length (in): 17
- Weight (lb): 3.30
- Finish: Full Polish
- Style: Micrometer
- Drive Size (in): 3/8
- Package Qty.: 1