Rolair 4090HK17 5.5 HP 9 Gal. Single Stage Portable Air Compressor
The 4090HK17 includes:
- 1x Rolair 4090HK17 5.5 HP 9 Gal. Single Stage Portable Air Compressor
- 1x Regulator
- 1x Gauges
- 13.1 Cu. Ft. Displaced, 8.9 Cu Ft. Free Air at 100 PSI
- Splash lubricated pump with cast iron cylinders
- Ball bearing crankshaft, oil level site gauge
- Automotive style inserts on connecting rods
- Oversized flywheel for extra cooling
- Idle-down throttle control to reduce fuel use
- Accessory support clip
The 4090HK17 5.5 HP 9 Gal. Single Stage Portable Air Compressor Ry Rolair has a splash lubricated pump with cast iron cylinders, balling bearing crankshaft, and automotive style inserts on connecting rods plus more! Sturdy and reliable, this air compressor is the quality from this brand that you've come to rely on.
Depending on the "Ship To:" location, this item may ship directly from the Manufacturer.
- Totally enclosed two piece heavy gauge belt guard
- 5 1/2" HP Honda gasoline engine
- Initial oil fill in crankcase
- Runs Approximately: 3-5 Framing/Sheathing Guns, 4-7 Roofing Guns
- Brand: Rolair
- Model: 4090HK17
- MPN: 4090HK17
- UPC: 662865210569
- Type: Air Compressor
- Engine: Honda
- Motor: HP 5-1/2
- Cubic Feet Displaced: 13.1
- Cubic Feet free air at 100psi: 8.7
- Stage: Single
- Tank Capacity: 9 Gallons
- Length: 46"
- Width: 19"
- Height: 28"
- Shipping weight: 200.00 lbs.
- Package Qty.: 1
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?