Rolair VT25BIG 2x 2.5 HP 115V 6.5 CFM@90PSI, 5.3G Compressor Folding Handle 2x
The VT25BIG includes:
- 2x Rolair 2.5 HP Single Stage Air Compressor
- 2x Air regulator
- 2x Initial 10 oz. oil fill
- Powerful 2.5 HP motor is rated for continuous duty use
- Cast iron pump cylinder with splash lubrication ensures long service life
- Heavy duty wheels and integrated handle make it a breeze to transport and maneuver
- Handle folds down for easy storage and added mobility
- Control panel features air gauges, 2 couplers and regulator
- Integrated safety relief valve and intake filter silencer
- Direct drive system for added efficiency and performance
When you need big air and high speeds, look no further than Rol-Air's new VT25BIG 2.5 HP Single Stage Air Compressor. With a part number like that, you know you're in for real performance. The 2.5 HP continuous duty motor runs at 3400 RPM and offers all the air you'll need to power your pneumatic tools. The pump features a heavy duty cast iron cylinder and stainless steel reed valves that will give you years of trouble free service. The units features a unique integrated wheel and handle system that makes it a breeze to take the power where you need it, and the handle even folds down so you can stow it away just about anywhere. No one knows compressors like Rol-Air, and the VT25BIG 2.5 HP Single Stage Air Compressor may just be the last compressor you'll ever own, or want to own.
- Brand: Rolair
- Model: VT25BIG
- MPN: VT25BIG
- UPC: 662865003161
- Type: Air Compressor
- Motor HP: 2.5
- # of Cylinders: 1
- Cu Ft. Displaced @ 100 PSI: 9.2
- Cu. Ft. Delivered @ 100 PSI: 6.1
- Tank Capacity: 5.3 gal
- Dimensions: 19" x 19" x 37"
- Shipping Weight: 108lb
- Package Qty.: 2
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?