Sait 20062 25pk Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Grind Wheel 20062
The 20062 includes:
- 25x Sait Model 20062 Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Grind Wheel
- 4-1/2" x 7/8" x 1/4"
- Special soft bond for aggressive removal and prevents loading on soft materials
- For aluminum, brass, copper, etc.
- Outlasts the competition by as much as 40%
- Internally reinforced with the highest quality fiberglass for maximum safety and performance
- Super lock hub on all 5/8-11 threaded arbors in the safest, vibration-free design
United Abrasives, Inc. warrants that all industrial products it manufactures will be as represented in its catalog and will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for which the product was intended if, but only if, it has been properly stored and used. Our obligation under this Warranty shall be limited to either the exchange of any product proven to be defective under normal use or to refund the purchase price thereof, at our option, within six months from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The term original purchaser, as used in this Warranty, shall be deemed to mean that person or company to whom the product was originally sold. This remedy is purchaser's exclusive remedy against United Abrasives, Inc. for any damages to either person or property caused by any defect or other failure in the product. Said refund or exchange shall constitute a fulfillment of any and all liabilities of United Abrasives, Inc. with respect to the quality of the product sold by it. All products listed in this catalog must be used in accordance with the safety regulations set by OSHA, by the directive described by the American National Safety Institute B7.1 ("Safety Requirements for the Use, Care and Protection of Abrasive Wheels") and by the American Brush Manufacturers Association. The user of any United Abrasives, Inc. product should be thoroughly familiar with the above safety rules and regulations before use of the product.