Senco DS440AC 4000 RPM 3" DuraSpin Screwgun
The DS440AC includes:
- 1x Senco DS440AC 6W0011N 4000 RPM 3" DuraSpin Screwgun
- 1x Senco DS320 Industrial Grade Attachment
- 1x Extension Pole & Power Grip Handle
- 1x Phillips Drive Bit
- 1x Square Drive Bit
- 1x Rex Drive Bit
- 1x Storage Bag
- High torque 4000 rpm motor
- Patent pending corner-fit feed system
- Patented sliding rail
- Clip free high strength bits
- Includes extension pole with adjustable handle for driving screws in a standing position
- Precise depth-of-drive adjustment with depth lock
- Rugged storage bag fits fully assembled kit
- Quick release for easy bit access
The Senco DS440AC 6W0011N DursSpin Screwgun features an extremely versatile auto-feed attachment for profesionals driving a variety of screws in high speed applications. Drives screws from 1" - 3" in length at 4000 rpm. The high speed motor is ideal for high speed applications like subfloor, underlayment and drywall. The kit comes complete with the Senco SG4100 screwgun, industrial grade DS320 attachment, extension pole with secondary handle, spare drive bits, and a storage bag.
- Brand: Senco Tools
- Model: 6W0011N
- MPN: DS440AC
- UPC: 741474097171
- Type: Screwgun
- Applications: Drywall, Sheating, Decking, Cement Board, Underlayment, Sub-flooring, Steel Decking, Rigid Foam Insulation
- Amp Draw: 6.4 amps
- RPM: 4000
- Torque: 82 in-lb
- Screw Diameters: #6 - #12
- Height: 7-1/2"
- Length: without pole 20-1/2" / with pole 39"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Range: 1" - 3"
- Technology: Duraspin
- Package Qty.: 1
As other reviewers will note, it does take a few tries to get the hang of it. Make sure all the parts are seated properly as you put it together. Also make sure to remember to set the right screw depth on the tip push button (don't turn the depth adjust knob too far).
Run the speed all the way up BEFORE you push it against the target surface at all. Keep it running at full speed, non stop, as you work your way through the batch of screws.
Used this for 1 1/4 through 3 inch drywall screws and 2 1/2 inch exterior screws in wood. About 1-2 seconds per screw once you get going! Saved my back. Kept me off a ladder.