Skilsaw SPT78MMC-22 Outlaw Worm Drive Metal Saw 15A 8" w/ 42T Diablo Blade
The SPT78MMC-22 includes:
- 1x Skilsaw 15 Amp Electric 8" OUTLAW Worm Drive Saw for Metal
- 1x 42-tooth Diablo cermet-tipped blade
- 1x Multi-functional wrench
- First worm drive for metal from the company that invented it for reliable cutting from day one
- Only left blade saw built with a blade window for clean and consistent cutting
- Worm drive gearing and best in class dual-field motor for power, precision and durability
- Designed for cutting metal
- 2-3/4 in. depth of cut at 90 degrees; 3900 RPM
- Largest available chip tray for improved productivity
It's the saw made for those who rewrite the rules. Outlaw changes the game because it has the strength and guts to tackle whatever is thrown its Way with its worm drive gearing customized for metal. Others settle, but this Outlaw has the edge to see things others never will. The blade window gives you the visibility to make true cuts. And each pass of the Outlaw with the Diablo cermet's blade leaves no metal chips behind showing metal no mercy. Outlaw is the newest character in the SKILSAW legend that started nearly a century ago.
- Brand: Skilsaw
- Model: SPT78MMC-22
- MPN: SPT78MMC-22
- UPC: 039725041173
- Type: Circular Saw
- Amperage: 15
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Cord Length: 8 Feet
- Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 2-3/4"
- Maximum RPM - No Load: 3,900
- Net Tool Weight: 15.4 lbs.
- Voltage: 120V
- Product Length: 10.75"
- Package Qty.: 1
From a Safety standpoint, it leaves smoother edges than carborandum, which means that we are less likely to get sliced from leftover piece of slag that seems to be typical with the Carborandum.