Stanley 16-286 3/8" X 5-9/16" Cold Chisel
The 16-286 includes:
- 1x Stanley 16-286 3/8" X 5-9/16" Cold Chisel
- Perfect for cutting and shaping a variety of materials including wrought iron, cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, nuts and rivets
- Single piece forged steel design stands up to the toughest regular use
- Powder coated finish resists chipping and corrosion
- High visibility yellow color for easy identification
Stanley manufactures some of the toughest and most durable hand tools on the planet, and the 16-286 3/8" X 5-9/16" Cold Chisel is just that; tough and durable enough to stand up to regular professional use with ease. The 16-286 is a smart choice for cutting, shaping and marking all kinds of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. It's single piece, drop forged design offers all the strength you need to get the job done quickly, and the powder coated finish resists chipping and corrosion for even longer tool life.
- Brand: Stanley
- Model: 16-286
- MPN: 16-286
- UPC: 076174162868
- Type: Cold Chisel
- Size: 3/8" X 5-9/16"
- Package Qty.: 1