Stanley 16-287 1/2" X 6" Cold Chisel 16-287
The 16-287 includes:
- 1x Stanley 16-287 1/2" X 6" Cold Chisel
- Designed to cut and shape wrought and cast iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, nuts, bolts and rivets
- 6" length with a full 1/2" cutting edge
- Cutting edge is hardened to 52-58 HRC for superior cutting power and less chance of chipping or cracking
- Single piece forged construction offers added strength and durability
- Powder-coated finish resists corrosion and wear
Working with metal materials can be tough on your tools, and you body. In order to reduce the chance of injury and improve your results, make sure you're using tools that are up to the challenge. The Stanley 16-290 7/8" X 8" Cold Chisel is designed for shaping and cutting both ferrous and non-ferrous metals quickly and safely. It features a single piece, drop forged design that allows you to attack the toughest projects and achieve the highest quality results possible. The 1/2" cutting edge is hardened to 52-58 HRC, meaning that it will cut longer with less wear and less chance of chipping. And the high visibility yellow powder coated finish protects the tool for years to come, even under the toughest professional use.
- Brand: Stanley
- Model: 16-287
- MPN: 16-287
- UPC: 076174162875
- Type: Cold Chisel
- Size: 1/2" X 6"
- Package Qty.: 1