Stanley 16-289 3/4" X 6-7/8" Cold Chisel 16-289
The 16-289 includes:
- 1x Stanley 16-289 3/4" X 6-7/8" Cold Chisel
- Hardened cutting edge is precision ground for the most efficient cutting possible
- Ideal for cutting and shaping iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass and more
- Single piece drop forged design stands up to the toughest regular use
- Durable powder-coated finish resists moisture and corrosion, extending the life of the tool
- High visibility yellow color for easy identification
When you need to shape, cut or mark the hardest metals, you need a cold chisel like the Stanley 16-289. This chisel is drop forged from a single piece of steel and will stand up to the most rigorous use and abuse. The hardened cutting edge makes quick work of iron, steel, copper and most other ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The durable powder coated finish helps protect the tool from rust and corrosion, and the high visibility yellow color makes it easy to find in even the most crowded tool boxes. Tough metal working jobs call for tough tools, and the Stanley 16-289 3/4" X 6-7/8" Cold Chisel is about as tough as it gets.
- Brand: Stanley
- Model: 16-289
- MPN: 16-289
- UPC: 076174162899
- Type: Cold Chisel
- Size: 3/4" X 6-7/8"
- Package Qty.: 1