Tajima PZB-400 Plumb-Rite Magnetic Plumb Bob
The PZB-400 includes:
- 1x Tajima PZB-400 Magnetic Plumb Bob
- Adjustable hook for mounting on aluminum, frames, nails or concrete,
- Braided nylon line extends and holds at lengths up to 14 1/2 ft., retracts into case automatically
- Powerful magnet for a firm hold on steel walls
- Flush pin to take zero distance measurements
- Adjustable plumb bob weights from 0.4 kg to 1.0
- Universal plumb bob setter with commercial-grade 14 oz. bob
- Cord length 14-1/2'
Elastomer-wrapped universal plumb bob setter with commercial-grade 14 oz. bob. New steel reinforced setting pin to be used with a hammer when tacking into wood and drywall at heights above-head. Strong magnet for attaching to steel frames and ribbed eyelet to hook onto nails or studs. Braided nylon line extends and holds at lengths up to 14-1/2 ft., retracts into case automatically. Internal "flush pin" for zero distance measurements with plumb line flush with surface. Unique plumb bob features a quick-stabilizing cap that reduces bob wobble and spin. Bob also featured embedded elastomer side bumpers and a thick tip guard. Adjustable for bobs weighing from 3.5 oz to 35 oz.
- Brand: Tajima
- Model: PZB-400
- MPN: PZB-400
- UPC: 049296054120
- Type: Plumb Bob
- Line Length: 14-1/2'
- Bob Weight: 0.4 kg to 1.0 kg
- Package Qty.: 1
I came online and found it right away! I have never used this Tools-Plus before, but I definitely will again in the future. Since he received the tool many of his fellow contractors have asked where he bought it and its price. All were extremely impressed with the quality and when they learned of the price asked for the website to order one. Delivery for all of us that ordered one was within two or three days of ordering. The product came packaged well and in excellent condition. No one has had any problems with this merchant and there have been multiple orders since for other products from the fellow contractors. We all will continue to recommend this merchant and this product. We are also very thankful for this experience!