Wilton 11614 4-1/2" LOW PROFILE MILLING MACHINE VISE
- General purpose vise for both milling and grinding applications
- Ideal for applications where low overall height is necessary
- Durable construction with fine grain cast iron castings and hardened smooth vise jaws
- Ground Vise Bed for smooth, consistent, and precise jaw movement
- Zinc plated ACME threaded screw provides consistent clamping pressure and durability
- Highly accurate with beds and bases parallel to ±.001"
- Optional 360°swivel base (1° graduations). Easy mounting with locking bolts
- Jaw Depth: 1¼ "
- Jaw Width: 4 1/2 "
- Opening Capacity Max: 4 "
- Base Included: No
- See our Wilton Low Profile Milling Machine Vises "ALL"
For all Wilton warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.