Wilton 11709 4" WilTon Super Precision Milling Machine Vise
- Perfect vise for jig boring, grinding and shaping jobs
- Fully graduated 360° swivel base
- Vise bodies are constructed of close grained, high tensile seasoned alloy castings
- Vise body has a premium polychrommatic finish which is scratch and rust proof
- All ground surfaces made to close tolerances
- Jaws are hardened and ground which allows the workpiece to be held dead center
- 180° horizontal indexing
- Ergonomically designed all steel handle with spring loaded ball attachment
- Jaw Depth: 1½ "
- Jaw Material/Hardness (MW): 55 ± 3 HRC
- Jaw Width: 4 "
- Opening Capacity Max: 4 "
- Type of Base: 360 ° Swivel
- Squareness: 0.001 "
- See our Wilton Super Precision Milling Machine Vises "ALL"
For all Wilton warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Hardness of jaws 55 ± 3 HRC
- Enhances efficiency and improves the life of jaws. Reduces strain on the vise body
- No jaw tilt or lift
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.