Wilton 11744 4" Low Profile Drill Press Vise
The 11744 includes:
- 1x Wilton 11744 4'' Low Profile Drill Press Vise
- Designed for applications including drilling, tapping and reaming
- Low profile clearance for increased working room on machine table
- Hardened V Grooved Jaws hold round shaped objects both vertically and horizontally
- Durable construction with fine grain cast iron castings and hardened steel vise jaws
- Black oxide coated ACME threaded screw provides consistent clamping pressure
- Highly accurate with beds and bases parallel to ±.001?
- Base has four 1/2? shoulder slots for quick, easy positioning on the machine table
The Wilton 11744 Drill Press Vise is made from quality material, something you've come to expect from the Wilton brand. This durable product has low profile clearance for increased working room on machine table. This is a workshop must.
For all Wilton warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.
- Brand: Wilton
- Model: 11744
- MPN: 11744
- UPC: 662755100123
- Type: Drill Press Vise
- Jaw Depth: 1-1/2"
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Opening Capacity Max: 4"
- Package Qty.: 1
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.