Wilton 14198 12" Forged C-Clamp
The 14198 includes:
- 1x Witon 100 14198 Forged C-Clamp
- Recommended for heavy industrial and construction job site demands, the heavy-duty models are some of the toughest products available for their weight to strength ratio
- 100 Series model frames are forged of superior quality steels
- Forged square head spindle with rolled thread. Black oxide coating for added strength
- Perma-Pads are standard and are also black-oxide coated
The Wilton 14198 12" Forged C-Clamp is recommended for heavy industrial and construction job site demands, the heavy-duty models are some of the toughest products available for their weight to strength ratio. Forged of superior quality steels to provide enhanced strength and construction. Forged square head spindle with rolled thread and black oxide coating for added strength and wear resistance. Black Oxide coated Perma-Pads come standard for reduced wear.
For all Wilton warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.
- Brand: Wilton
- Model: 14198
- MPN: 100
- UPC: 019907141983
- Type: C-Clamp
- Jaw Opening: 12"
- Throat Depth: 2-7/8"
- Package Qty.: 1
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JetŪ tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.