Wilton 16120 Veep Pow-R-Arm
The 16120 includes:
- 1x Wilton 16120 344 Veep Pow-R-Arm
- Design provides more work-holding capacity and faster on-off action Horizontal handle is easily accessible and dwells below level of work Steel body is cadmium plated with cast iron base Mounting hole at top is 1/2" diameter x 1/2" deep with set screw to hold a fixture Four 1/4" diameter equally spaced slotted mounting holes For light production assembly or electronic applications
- WILTON Pow-R-Arms, the full swivelling, 360° dead-lock work positioners, puts the workpiece where you want it and holds it tight for hands-free production
- Reposition the workpiece quickly and accurately with the flexibility of Pow-R-Arms wrist action, thus eliminating time-consuming clamping and unclamping
- Available in a wide range of models for every job size, Pow-R-Arms are perfect for any application-at a permanent workstation, assembly line or workbench
- Pow-R-Arms increase productivity by bringing the work to the worker-which helps reduce fatigue, back injury and other health problems
The Wilton 16120 344 Pow-R-Arm Veep is designed to provide more work-holding capacity and faster on-off action. It is a high quality product that can handle the toughest situations.
For all Wilton warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: Wilton
- Model: 344
- MPN: 16120
- UPC: 019907161202
- Type: Pow-R-Arm
- Type of Base: Stationary
- Base Diameter: 3-3/4"
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Extended Height: 4-1/4"
- Workholding Capacity: 20 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.