Wilton 63144 4" x 7" Pivot Jaw Woodworking Vise 63144
The 63144 includes:
- 1x Wilton 63144 78A 4" x 7" Pivot Jaw Woodworking Vise
- Front jaw pivots 10° to allow for clamping irregular shaped parts
- Front jaw moves up 9/16" to act as a full length dog
- Pivot jaw can be removed for wider clamping requirements
This woodworker's vise includes a metal housing which fully encloses the screw, preventing sawdust and dirt from "gumming" the threads. Not only does this keep the threads clean, but it also increases the life of the vise's rapid action release mechanism. Front jaw pivots 12 degrees to allow clamping of irregularly shaped objects and the entire front jaw can be "lifted" up and locked in place to serve as a full length dog. Jaw width is 4" x 7". Max. opening is 0". 29 lb. Complete with mounting instructions. Vise shown with optional magnetic maple jaw sold separately.
For all Wilton warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: Wilton
- Model: 63144
- MPN: 63144
- UPC: 019907631446
- Type: Vise
- Jaw Width (Inch): 7
- Jaw Opening Capacity (Inch): 10
- Throat Depth (Inch): 4
- Material: Cast Iron
- Overall Length (Decimal Inch): 19.2000
- Overall Width (Decimal Inch): 10.2000
- Overall Height (Decimal Inch): 7.8000
- Spindle Operation Type: Rapid Action
- Package Qty.: 1
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JetŪ tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.